Thursday 14 March 2013

Movie 43 Poster







































Here is the poster that I have made as part of my marketing campaign along with the QR code. My poster will be used on bus stops in busy places such as Commercial Road, Cosham, Fareham etc. It will be placed in busy spots because more people need to notice the film so that they would want to go and see the movie. The poster can be placed in magazines such as OK!, Now and Closer as this would entice more of an audience. As you can see, I made my poster very similar to the New Year's Eve poster as I thought that it looked effective and was a good way of drawing people in. Most of the cast members are included on the poster as well as names because I think people will see an actor/actress that they like and then perhaps decide to watch the movie. I've also included stills from the movie itself to give people an idea of what the movie is about as the title doesn't really give much away. I included the QR code which will draw a different range of audiences in as I've decided that if they scan the QR code on their phones, they can see exclusive clips from the film.



No comments:

Post a Comment