Wednesday 20 March 2013

My Billboard Ad

Here is the billboard advertisement that I have decided to create for Movie 43. I decided to create it like this as I think that it gives viewers a chance to see that the movie is quite random and funny. It is also something that the public would not have seen before on a billboard so it will make them want to use word of mouth to tell people about it. Also, it may make them want to stop and take a photo so that they can upload it to Facebook/Twitter and show all their friends and family. I decided to use the slogan 'The Most Shocking Movie You Will Ever See' as I think this gives the public the will to go and see the movie, just to see how shocking it really is. I decided to use the stills I did from the movie because I thought that they didn't give too much away but they were quite intriguing and are able to draw the public in as they don't know what to expect in the film from these images. My billboard will be included in places such as Commercial Road and popular places such as Leicester Square in London. This is because I would like to get the film noticed by as many people as possible and the way to do that is to include the billboard ad in popular places.


No comments:

Post a Comment